Our medical practice is dedicated to providing quality patient care for the entire family. Whether we are providing routine check-ups, consultation for minor illnesses or more extensive, long-term care, we take the time to get to know our patients, their lifestyles, health care backgrounds and their health concerns.
We’ll make recommendations for preventive care, treat any current conditions you may have, and refer you to an appropriate specialist or medical facility if you need specialized diagnostic tests or treatment. We are here to coordinate your care and address your questions and concerns. We focus on the whole patient by offering an array of services including:
- Family medicine and internal medicine
- Health promotion and maintenance
- Disease prevention and patient education
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Management of both common and complex illnesses