Anne Arundel Medical Group physicians are participating with the list of insurance plans below. Participation in these plans is not a guarantee of payment or coverage. Many insurance companies require a referral or prior-authorization for coverage of services. If you would like to verify coverage or have questions regarding out of pocket expenses we recommend that you call the member services number on your insurance card or contact your employee benefits program for more information.
- Aetna HMO PPO
- BCBS of Maryland
- BCBS DC (Regional)
- Coventry HMO and PPO
- Federal Employee’s Workman’s Comp
- First Health
- Johns Hopkins (EHP, Priority Partners MCO, US Family Health Plan)
- Maryland Medicaid
- Railroad Medicare
- REACH Program
- United Healthcare, MAMSI, One NET PPO, Community Plan MCO, formerly called Americhoice
- University of Maryland Health Partners MCO (formerly Riverside Health)
- State and County Breast and Cervical Cancer Programs (applicable practices)
*SSP/Bariatrics does not accept Federal Employee's Workman's Comp.